Thursday, September 16, 2010

Who can't relate to this snapshot by Koralee Teichroeb in "Where Women Create"






My entire life, my moments have been measured in minutes. I can't count the many times I have said "In a minute..""Give me a minute.."" I'll be there in a minute.." or " Just a minute." What individual person hasn't?
Separating my time between children, my husband, my store, and my friends leaves me with few minutes to spare after using them all up with what my kids refer to as "being on momma time". Yeah, you know that clock that every mother has where one minute is actually equal to thirty minutes according to everyone else.
As for those "IOU" seconds, we've all had those nights where we press on past midnight just because it wasn't possible to fit it all into one day, my only hope is that whether they are minutes or seconds,good or bad, I have made a difference.



To see more about Koralee Teichroeb go to www.bluebirdnotes.blogspot.com

1 comment: