Thursday, September 2, 2010

ALL IN A DAY'S WORK




It feels so official to finally have the sign finished, the credit card machine working properly, and managing not to stick to the floor with every step I take from the slow curing paint. Most people who know me may be a little worried about my gypsy heart right now, you know that itch to go and dig for treasure, trust me there is no need to worry the hunt is still my passion. However, I'm pleased to say that I'm settling into the store and my new role of shopkeeper quite well. I look forward to putting the "OPEN" sign out on the sidewalk with the anticipation that the roar of the Big Brown truck will be stopping in front of our store.

I thought I would go ahead and give you a sneak peek of my favorite new arrival:



Our new French Stlye and Shabby Chic home decor books.





New art from one of our local artists, Lauren Denny.




Camp bracelets, charms, and chains from Waxing Poetic

No comments:

Post a Comment