I have been tagged by my fellow shopkeeper friend, Paige from Hodgepodge.(My favorite little go-to store in Clarksville,TN.)So, apparently I am suppose to share 7 facts about myself that you might find interesting, and some famous fellow has named this venture a "meme".
1. My addiction to junking doesn't stop with funky things, I also require a steady diet of Dark Chocolate.
2. Unlike my friend Paige, I would be more likely to reschedule a dentist appointment than to miss my standing appointment for a massage. After all, haulin' and luggin' for this shopkeeper, really takes it's toll.
3. Green is my favorite color. Chippy cupboards, vintage wallpaper, old glassware, and textiles..if it's green its my weakness.
4. I love to garden. My favorite flowers to grow are my big blue mop hydrangeas. Although, I couldn't possibly have a garden without variety.
5. I'm an English Home Magazine junkie. I love to pile up in the bed with all my volumes and read the estate ads. As boring as that may sound, the English language mixed with my love for cottage style homes, is my interpretation for the perfect peaceful moment.
6. I have a pretty extensive bucket list, but this is the one I am working on at the moment. I would like to show up at the airport with empty suitcases in hand, and book the next available flight, wherever it is going, and go junkin' 'til I fill my bags.
7. I have a closet that would scare even the most experienced mothers of teenagers. I will spare you the picture.
(I'm pretty sure MiMi saw my closet.)
Here is the fun part! It's time to pass it on... Let's see if we can get Three French Hens, Bluebird Notes, Queen Of Tarte to play along.