Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I have been tagged by my fellow shopkeeper friend, Paige from Hodgepodge.(My favorite little go-to store in Clarksville,TN.)So, apparently I am suppose to share 7 facts about myself that you might find interesting, and some famous fellow has named this venture a "meme".

1. My addiction to junking doesn't stop with funky things, I also require a steady diet of Dark Chocolate.


2. Unlike my friend Paige, I would be more likely to reschedule a dentist appointment than to miss my standing appointment for a massage. After all, haulin' and luggin' for this shopkeeper, really takes it's toll.



3. Green is my favorite color. Chippy cupboards, vintage wallpaper, old glassware, and textiles..if it's green its my weakness.



4. I love to garden. My favorite flowers to grow are my big blue mop hydrangeas. Although, I couldn't possibly have a garden without variety.



5. I'm an English Home Magazine junkie. I love to pile up in the bed with all my volumes and read the estate ads. As boring as that may sound, the English language mixed with my love for cottage style homes, is my interpretation for the perfect peaceful moment.



6. I have a pretty extensive bucket list, but this is the one I am working on at the moment. I would like to show up at the airport with empty suitcases in hand, and book the next available flight, wherever it is going, and go junkin' 'til I fill my bags.



7. I have a closet that would scare even the most experienced mothers of teenagers. I will spare you the picture.



(I'm pretty sure MiMi saw my closet.)


Here is the fun part! It's time to pass it on... Let's see if we can get Three French Hens, Bluebird Notes, Queen Of Tarte to play along.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for tagging me {I think?..tee hee)

    Well now I have found your lovely blog!!!! I LOVE your sweet style. Off to follow you right now....HAPPY FRIDAY! xoxo

    P.s.....a few things on your list that would be on mine. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those suitcases...would they be antique Louis Vuitton by chance? :) Mine would be!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for playing! I love your list. If you ever do that airport/empty suitcase thing--give me a call. I'd love to be your partner in crime.
    (love the music!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know this comment is late, but I just found your blog today. LOVE the fact that you want to take empty suitcases, fly somewhere and fill them up with things you find junkin'. Make sure you let me know when you do this and I will most definitely be on board for this fun, fun adventure!

    Seriously though, isn't junkin' the most fun thing in the world? I MUST have my junkin' time at least every two weeks, or I am getting very unhappy. Something about junkin' makes me happy, relaxes me and gets my mind whirling with all the possiblities with the items I buy. I so enjoy taking the unique, vintage or antique item and making it my own in my own way or reworking or redoing it in some way, with another person in mind.

    I look forward to reading your blog and would love for you to read mine when I get it up and running. I will try to send an email when I get it online, so you can give me your opinion about my blogging attempts. That would mean a lot!!

    Keep up your GREAT blog and I will be reading it for sure!
    House Of Lovely Things - Name of my, unpublished as of now, blog
    bargainmom10@live.com - My screen name at this time!

    ReplyDelete